No matter the make, model or age of your car, there are certain things that every driver has to keep up on. Regular oil changes, brake replacement and auto detailing are all necessary every once in a while, and your car will likely operate much more effectively if you keep up on regular service. Unfortunately, there are certain vehicle issues that can occur regardless of how consistent you are when it comes to service and maintenance. Windshield chips can happen to anyone for any number of reasons. Loose gravel thrown up by tires on the road, or even hail, can... View Article
Categories for Chip Repair
- Drafty Windows? Here Are Some Tips to Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
- Common Winter Auto Glass Mistakes
- What You Need to Know About Windshield Repair Before Winter Weather Arrives
- Should You Take Your Car to the Shop or Have Mobile Windshield Replacement?
- How to Apply and Clean Auto Glass Tinting