Power windows are a convenience that many vehicle owners take for granted. It isn’t until your windows are stuck in the up or down position—or somewhere in the middle—and won’t budge that you might realize how useful power windows are and how frustrating it can be to have them not functioning properly. The window motor and regulator assembly in your car door is responsible for making your power windows move up and down with the push of a button. If this motor fails, the window might get stuck and possibly even break. If your window motor fails, you’ll need to... View Article
- Drafty Windows? Here Are Some Tips to Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
- Common Winter Auto Glass Mistakes
- What You Need to Know About Windshield Repair Before Winter Weather Arrives
- Should You Take Your Car to the Shop or Have Mobile Windshield Replacement?
- How to Apply and Clean Auto Glass Tinting